On behalf of the entire LifeCare Mobility Solutions team, we hope you are keeping safe and are in good spirits. With December now here, we’re reminded that 2020 will soon be drawing to a close. For most of us, that elicits a sigh of relief. Needless to say, this year has been a tough one on all of us. As you’re aware, here in the City of Toronto, we’re enduring yet another lockdown in an effort to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
We’d like to make clear that LifeCare Mobility Solutions is an essential service. As a result, we remain open to serve all of our customers during the lockdown. We are, however, taking all of the necessary precautions so that all of our employees and customers are kept as safe as possible during these trying times. This includes a very specific adherence to COVID-19 safety protocols.
We have implemented a “No Family Contact Installation Process”.
Our team has always taken great pride in its ability to install our mobility solutions in the homes of our customers with great care and professionalism. We have always offered installation services that are equal parts quick, safe and reliable. With the pandemic continuing to be an issue, however, we’re taking things a step further by implementing a very strict “No Family Contact Installation Process”.
If you request the installation of a stair lift, for example, our process will involve the following six steps.
1. A technician will call you when he is at your front door.
2. After you have unlocked your door, you do not need to further greet the technician or be present for the installation. You are encouraged to be in another part of your home.
3. Our technician will do an exact stairway measurement and install the stair lift.
4. When the installation is complete, our technician will clean up the area, wipe the stair lift with disinfectant and then call you when he is leaving. An operation manual will be left behind for you.
5. Your final payment for the installation can either be left for our technician or provided to us over the phone.
6. We will happily walk you through any and all stair lift usage instructions and answer any questions you may have over the phone.
Take advantage of our COVID-19 Stay at Home Special!
Now is actually a great time to invest in a stair lift. If you or a loved one requires assistance in getting up and down the stairs, a stair lift is the ideal solution to your mobility issue. Right now, LifeCare Mobility Solutions is offering to install the Handicare 1100 Straight Stair Lift for $2995.00, including tax. This is down from its regular price of $3395.00!
This $400 discount is available for a limited time, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Next-day installation is available too! To place your order or to have any of your questions answered, call us at 416-267-9800 or email us at email@example.com. You may also contact us by filling out the form on our Contact page. Be sure to ask us about our funding options as well!